Thursday, December 13, 2012

Journal 24


In preparing for my semester exams, my plan is to take everything I need home for the weekend and make a whole bunch of note cards. I do not know that there is much else I can really do. I need to run through the note cards a ton, but really, it is as simple as that. I think there are other ways to study, but I find note cards to be the most effective option. This way, I am able to focus on only that, and not get distracted with trying to reread the same same piece of paper over and over. I do not feel like I get much done when I try to read a paper through as a study technique. I feel like I learn more when I do not have to rely on someone else quizzing me and I can just focus independently.
Some people are waiting until the last minute to review for their finals. I do not plan on being one of those people, although that is probably how this will turn out. I guess I just need to find some enthusiasm and try to get through this next week. I really need it in order to make it. I want to try and get a ninety-six percent on my Advanced Algebra Two final, that way I can have an A for the semester. The rest of the grades that I need only require me scoring eighty percent on each test. I am not too worried about any of my finals really. Even if I completely fail on all of them, I will still have all A's and B's. I should not stress out about them, but I also cannot forget that they are still important, and I do have a chance of getting all A's for this semester. That is a pretty important opportunity for me, especially in my junior year. I really want to try and make that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment