Thursday, November 1, 2012

Scary

I was quite frightened when I went to a haunted house last weekend. I was so terrified when the scary monsters jumped out at me. They gave me chills and goosebumps, like I was really cold, but I wasn't cold, I was only scared. I really like getting scared and hiding from the monsters. I cling onto people and forget that anything outside of the haunted houses exist. It all seems so real. The best haunted house that I went to this year was the Auburn haunted house. They did such a good job of making everything seem like you were in real danger. I clung to my friends for my life. The worst thing about haunted houses is the stairs. I went to Terror on  the Square in Petersburg a few weeks ago, and I cannot bend my knee to get up the stairs! How was I supposed to get up there? It took forever and I felt really bad, and it made me slower which made me even more scared that the monsters would get to  me faster. It was dreadful. Overall though, I am glad that I went because I was able to feel genuine fear over something. Sometimes you have to get a little scared in order to feel anything. Sometimes I wish that it was Halloween all of the time, because it is so chilly and dead. That is a frightening idea, if you really think about it. I like to be afraid, it wakes up your mind from mental hibernation. Everyone feels so alive! I really like it, and I think everyone does. I think that could be why people pay for things like that. There are so many scary things in the world today. I wish there was that option all year. I would totally pay for people to scare my pants off on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment