Friday, March 15, 2013

Journal 37


When I listen to music like this, it reminds me of when I went to New Orleans with my family. I did this twice, but I remember the most recent one more vividly, obviously. It also sort of reminds me of 101 Dalmatians. In New Orleans, I just remember walking down the streets and listening to all the street performers. I really miss that, thinking about it now. It was a really good time. I am feeling rather glum now. I feel like these rants often get off topic, but I guess its good for me. I am feeling kind of like I do not really deserve to listen to music like this. I feel like its silly for me to even want to listen to this music and then feel SAD somehow, but its happening. I really want to just go to sleep now and forget about all these nostalgic memories. I really want to sleep. Maybe I just get sad when I'm tired. I'm probably not actually sad, I'm just tired. I suppose that I'm just feeling like other people deserve to hear such things so much more than I do. Gosh, this is becoming a heavy journal. I feel bad now for throwing all this onto the internet.
Anyway, the music is really happy and good, so I'll just talk about how I think I SHOULD feel:
Wow, this music really makes me feel super happy! I feel so refreshed. This is taking me back to to other times when I heard music like this. I miss watching movies themed on the early 1900s like The Notebook. That movie is sort of themed around music like this. I really feel like watching movies like that now! Those movies are so happy and uplifting. I really need a pick-me-up right about now, but no one really notices that.

No comments:

Post a Comment