Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Journal 40


I guess this is supposed to be a free-write journal. I enjoy that because when I have a topic, my whole self is never in the journal, so I never get to say what I really want to talk about. For instance, right now I cannot stop thinking about this music project I started up last night. I'm really excited about it. It's just some spoken word type vocals and some dissonant bass. That's all it is, but I love it so much. I don't ever really plan on showing it to anyone, at least not for a while, but it still makes me really happy to know I'm doing something that I can put my whole self into.
Right now, I'm a little angry because I was all peaceful with the lights off in the classroom, and now the lights are back on. I find the fluorescent lights to be a little irritating, especially after getting a little taste of darkness. Ah, I really want the lights off. Right now, I feel full from lunch. Today was the first time in a long time that I've actually eaten something at lunch, which sounds bad, but of well. I had Chex Mix and a banana. I also had some juice, not that any of that matters. I had a banana for breakfast too. I've been so hungry the last couple of days. Oh well.
I'm sort of stressed out about the end of the school year coming so quickly. There is not much time left for me here, but there is so much to do between now and the end. I don't really know what to do, but I know I just have to take it a day at a time. Tonight, I really want to go out and ask for job applications, which is something productive. Also, I have to do my math homework and take a practice test for APUSH. That sounds like a relatively easy night to me, especially compared to how things used to be for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment